THE HERALD'S LOOK AWARDS 2018
Rewarding hair, beauty & aesthetics business talents across Scotland.
Scotland has some of the best experts that the hair, beauty and aesthetic industry has to offer. From stylists to experts in technology the emerging talent and the industry market has never been stronger.
The Look Awards first launched in 2015, and ever since the campaign has continued to recognise and award success across a total of 20 categories. 2018 will see the fourth year of the event, and an exciting exclusive collaboration with the Scottish Hair & Beauty Show at The SEC Centre, Glasgow.
For full information on the 2018 event, or to discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact Heather Steven on 0141 302 6018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauty Salon of the Year
- Nail Technician of the Year
- Spa of the Year - sponsored by Scottish Hair & Beauty
- Expert Makeup Artist of the Year
- Best Cosmetic Dentist
- Medical Aesthetician of the Year
- Best Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Cosmetic Clinic of the Year
- Hair Stylist of the Year - sponsored by City of Glasgow College
- Wedding Stylist of the Year
- Hair Salon of the Year
- Scotland's Best Barber - sponsored by GBBA
- Colour Expert Recognition Award
- Hair Extension Specialist
- Best Use of Social Media - sponsored by Fake Bake
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Training Institution of the Year
- Best Startup Award - sponsored by City of Glasgow College
- Innovation in Technology Award
- Outstanding Contribution of the Year
- One to Watch
HAIR & BARBER CATEGORIES:
As part of the collaboration with Scottish Hair & Beauty three of the Hair Categories (Hair Stylist of the Year, Wedding Stylist of the Year and Hair Extension Specialist) will be judged at a live styling event on Sunday, April 22, 2018 at the show on the Look Awards stage.
If you are shortlisted in these three Hair Categories then you will be invited to the Live Judging session on Sunday April 22, 2018.
The winner of Live Judging Session will be announced on the evening of the Look Awards, Sunday April 22, 2018.
Also as part of this collaboration, The Great British Barbering Academy are sponsoring the “Scotland's Best Barber Award” which will be judged at the show on Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 and presented by Mike Taylor on the evening of the Look Awards.
If you are shortlisted in the Scotland's Best Barber category you will be invited to the live judging day on Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 and invited to attend the Look Awards 2018 on the evening of Sunday, April 22nd when the winner will be announced.
The competition for Scotland's Best Barber Award will be judged as part of The Great British Barbering Academy's annual competition and entries for this category can be submitted via the enter now tab below.
FIND OUT MORE: